May Day 2011

May Day 2011

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sagittarius Physical Features

Although for some reason I have the most terrible time identifying Sagittarians based on their appearances, I have found that most Sagittarians have very distinctly shaped eyebrows.  Their eyebrows tend to curve down towards their nose, creating an arrow shape, ironically.  In females this can look very sleek, in males it tends to be very bushy and gruff in the curvature.

I have found some photos of celebrities online in order to present this to you.  If you know any Sagittarians, make sure to take a look at the shape of their eyebrows to confirm this.

I have put the links to the websites I retrieved these photos from in order to give credit; these are OBVIOUSLY not photos that I have taken.


Kenneth Branagh

Jamie Lee Curtis

Mark Twain

Tyra Banks

Miley Cyrus

Emily Dickinson

Brad Pitt

Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment