May Day 2011

May Day 2011

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dream Interpretations

At the end of every school year, I seem to be a mixture of cursed and blessed by a number of bizarre, yet very detailed, dreams.  They always intrigue me and tend to stick in my mind better than most throughout the rest of the year.  I have always had a bit of curiosity in dream interpretation, so this year I googled "dream" and found this website with extensive interpretations:  Dream Dictionary (not the actual website name).  Originally, I had considered posting about the site, but I wavered in that decision until I started reading some topics haphazardly.  The topic "Abdomen" on the first page of the "A" dreams says that dreaming of your abdomen represents repressing emotions.  I thought this was cool because Virgo rules the stomach/abdominal region of the body and are the sign of repressed emotions!

1 comment:

  1. yet 7am on is okay? I feel it is not. YET, I've been mostly getting up before 10am which is very impressive for me...

    ReplyDelete