May Day 2011

May Day 2011

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Something New

Because of a recent request from a hallmate for an analysis between the match of Virgo-Sagittarius, I've decided to add a new "special" kind of blog post.  For each Astrological sign, I will be analyzing its match with all the other signs beginning with Sagittarius, as the analysis was requested by a Sagittarius and going through the signs of people on my hall first.  My hallmates, or Customs Group, includes two Sagittarius', two Capricorns, two Geminis, two Scorpios, an Aries, a Taurus, a Virgo (though technically two b/c our HA is also a Virgo), an Aquarius, and a Pisces.  After I've finished all the signs in roughly that order, I will then finish with the remaining signs - Cancer, Leo, and Libra.  I will not make redundant match analysis' (ex. Sagittarius - Aquarius is the same as Aquarius - Sagittarius, so I will not repeat the analysis when I analyse the matches for Aquarius).  My first post (for Sagittarius) will appear sometime over the next week (so it should be posted by next Tuesday).

One thing to keep in mind about Astrological matches (for romantic relationships specifically) is that although a match may typically be a "bad" one, matches are dependent upon Moon Signs and Ascendants, as well as the sexes of those in each sign.  In these posts, I will analyse only the compatibility of Sun signs and the role gender plays in it.  I will not analyse how the Moon and Rising signs play a role.

No comments:

Post a Comment